GC Dance is committed to providing a studio that is safe for children, adults, families and free from bullying, harassment and abuse.
Above all, we promote respectful and positive behaviour.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Students are expected to always:
- Keep talking to a minimum and on topic during class.
- Always be respectful.
- Always be well groomed; no jewellery, hair in a neat bun, clean uniform.
- Ask permission to leave the studio during class.
- No food or drink (other than water) in the studios.
- Arrive at least 5 minutes early to class.
- If you are late, apologise to your teacher upon entering.
- Notify teacher of an injury attained during or outside the class.
- When the teacher is demonstrating or giving instruction, students should stand with good posture.
Parents are expected to always:
- Be respectful.
- Ensure student arrives on time with good grooming.
- Never enter the dance space unless invited.
- No coaching your child or anyone else???s during class.
- Be supportive and positive with your child.